Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody! Almost every year, I think about all the exciting new costumes or old costumes that I would love to wear but this year was just not cutting it for me. I decided to do some simple face paint instead. No need to buy a ridiculously expensive costume that you will only wear once or depending on how many costume parties you go to.

Here are some ideas that I found.


This has got to be one of the trippiest things I have found. Gives me a small headache tying to focus on this picture. It kind of reminds me of the story of The Girl With Many Eyes by Tim Burton.




Remember this? Snapchat is weird.


Creepy creepy. This has to be my favorite.


On the bright side, you are always smiling. Better make sure you brush your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...