Saturday, March 9, 2013

How To Make Rose Water!

Every time I go to the store I forget to buy some rose water. I hear it is a very relaxing scent and I've been wanting to try this for so long. Now with this recipe, I have no excuse. Here's a Rose water DIY from Free People. For more details check THIS out.

Post image for DIY: How To Make Rose Water


how to make rose water

What you need: Fresh Roses, Large Pot, Water

how to make rose water

Pluck all of the rose petals and give them a rinse.

how to make rose water

Place the rose petals in a large pot and fill with water. Put enough water to cover. Then cover and let simmer until the petals loose their color.

how to make rose water

Drain the water into a mason jar and your finished. Use it to freshen up your skin.

how to make rose water

how to make rose water

1 comment:

  1. I love rose too.. nice post! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...