Monday, May 21, 2012

Stilettos!

My entire life has known nothing but long square acrylic beautiful nails and the vast and endless designs and colors you can do with them. I've never even considered the long and pointy nails that I usually relate to witches and demons. Since the upcoming of Lady Gaga and her wild trends, I've started noticing these long "stiletto" nails more and more. I used to say "those nails are for witches and I can't believe anybody would ever wear them. I would NEVER even consider those hideous things." Well, there's a reason why people say "NEVER say never". I will however, not wear them as pointy and as long but I will have a shorter gel version and more round like an almond shape. They just simply look feminine and edgy at the same time and of course, more natural if they are gel based.









1 comment:

  1. long nails are pretty, but they sometimes get in the way when I am removing my circle lens.. :(

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...