Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cafe latte anyone?

Lately, I haven't been blogging or "collection pictures" as I like to call it. There is really no inspiration from anything. Looking and looking is all I have been doing lately without much luck and I really want to write something. Writing is the only thing I would really want to but here lies the problem.... I don't know what to write about. I thought I'd take a minute and put something, anything really. Coffee sounded tasty, however I didn't want just regular boring coffee.... I wanted a cafe latte. I've never tasted one and I think it's over due. I would like to sit, relax and drink a delicious cafe latte and look at fashion blogs or makeup blogs. They seem to make me happy and calm plus they are so adorable when it has a design on top. Not that I'm a raving lunatic any other day but it helps me organize my own junk. I guess I have no choice but to wait. Meanwhile, I'll just drink regular coffee.


 
Top pictures from xinh xinh.

 http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/jq_tan/Holiday/New%20Zealand%202006/Mediterrane/IMG_0531.jpg


latte art coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...