Thursday, August 12, 2010

British style!

http://nexuswallz.com/wp-content/uploads/nexus-one-wallpapers/798/British%20Flag.jpg

First things first, I am not British or anywhere near English. I've had an infatuation with this country for quite some time now. Seems like I cant get enough of the British culture. I have been having an obsession with England and anything in it. Now, I personally can't get my mind set in getting dressed or fixing my hair or doing my makeup if my room is messy or dirty. With the British flag in my room, I am sure I will have no problem. Cleanliness is my inspiration and motivation!

Alexa Chung British bedspread


Alexa Chung. Check out the window in the back.

 Add pillows around the house and you'll have an instant hit.

Now here comes the fun part. British clothing or accessories are my best friends at the moment.

 

Kate Moss Vogue October 2008 Featuring The British Union Jack Flag. Hand-embroidered Elie Saab couture gown worn with vintage Russell Sage Union Jack jacket.

 
Custom made pants by Katie Eary worn with a Gaultier beaded top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...