Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hime obsession!!

I've done a few himegyaru reviews and blogs before and I like everything girly and I can say I wish I was a bit more "Pretty in pink" but all good things have to come to an end. So, I guess I can say I am a "little" obsessed with the japanese style and everything cute. I think I've finally taken my last breath in this subject. Here are the last few pictures I have.

Her hair is going to be latest obstacle to re-create since I cut my hair to get it healthy again. As soon as my hair grows back this long I'm going to copy it.

This hairstyle is so adorable but the problem is that I don't have any layers in my hair and I don't know how I would look like with a fringe.


The coat in this pic. is so cute. Her style is matched very nice.

The accessories will complete the look.
For more hime accessory pics, revert to this post.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i love this hairstyle :3
    but my hair is not long enough for making it curly like that... :<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...